Sunday, February 21, 2010

featuring some of my favorite link-love friends


Here's Sunday's featured artist number 1 -Kelly A Masson over at Sewendless who works wonders with her sewing machine to create quality handbags, purses & totes - beautiful bags for adults and children....and she was kind enough to make me these delightful pyjamas which I really love. She is also a real pleasure to work with and made the process - ie selecting the fabric, finding the pattern etc really easy and I sooo appreciated her special details such as the co-ordinating piping, covered buttons and loved her personalized labels!!! A professional from A-Z. Check out her Etsy store and chat with her about custom items......

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SewEndless

1 comment:

  1. I have add what a perfect customer you are. And such a joy to work with. Thank you so much for the feature. I would make pajamas for you again anytime.

    ReplyDelete